Business relations and service providers
The network of Cyber Resilience center Brainport consists of a large number of business relations and service providers. In order to maintain these relationships and to (be able to) fulfill agreements made, we collect a number of data from you.
What information do we collect from you?
- Name and contact details
- Function and company you work for
- Information about the company you work for
- Motivation whether or not to (temporarily) cooperate via CRB
We process this information to:
- Provide you with information and communication, including, for example, newsletters, publications or invitations to meetings and events;
- Maintain the business relationship with you;
- Request quotes;
- Bring you in contact with participants or end-users of your services;
- Avoid unnecessary or unwanted contact.
Transfer third parties
In principle we do not share your data with others. This only happens when it is necessary for the execution of our services or if we have a legal orbligation. In that case, we share data with:
- Own employees and hired third partners;
- Participants who are members of the CRB.